o.k. - here we go. less than 2 weeks left to get this organized.
please keep this on topic.
here is a list of people who i know of that are going in one form or another. PLEASE email me your info. some of you i have others i dont. cell numbers are the most important @ this point. FYI, i'll have a copy of these number to hand out so we can keep in touch @ this event.

Burch Jeff
Carpenter Adrian
Landrum Glenn
MacNeil Jerry
Winklman Clifton
Bishop Micah
Runyon Nick
Warren Mitch
Ginsberg Adam
Covini Todd
Irwin Dave **
Tanner Lewis
George John **
King Robert
Pedersen Richard
Liebbe Rob

** denotes no contact number.

if i missed anyone, let me know.

the route i think we should take it from Dallas up to Tulsa and on to St. Louis then to Columbus. this is what i'm being told from a couple of sources. if you know better, let us know.
i plan on waiting for Todd to get up from Houston and travel w/ him as a group. yes, no?
trip is like 1150 - 1175 miles. its gonna take 2 days. i figure a partial day sat to get as far as we can, and finish up sunday. goal, to be there (Mid Ohio) before dark sunday. possibly crash in the RV @ a truckstop.

sorry, gotta head out to work tonight, i'll finish this later. add what you want.

o.k. back to this list.
who is bringing a grill? i can, but i dont really have the room for one. i think Boudy is bringing one. do we need two?
i'll have a nitrogen tank to run air tools, but its use should be limited. i dont know how long it will last.
i'll try and bring a generator, if i can get it from Mitch.
bring ex cords if you have them.
i have a table. bring one if you have it.
bring more chairs than you need for yourself. sounds like we will be party central.
shop vacs? i have one but it is a little bulky. anyone have a small one? it will need to be able to air up an air matraess too. yep, it needs to suck and blow! :wink:
i guess we plan on setting up shop and using all of our space together. i would guess w/ the number of racers we have (8), we should be able to get a large amount of space. i think i read that we get a 30x40 space each. thats like 10K sq ft. should be plenty of room.

i'll have a laptop w/ net access. limited use for this. DVD players? anyone have a way to play the AICMC vids on a trailer or something? i'll have a protable DVD player w/ 2 small screens.

have we mapped out the local Wal-marts? parts stores? salvege yards?
anyone wanna take this on?

anything i missed? input please.
the only problem i have @ this point is i dont see any input from those who are driving up. including Adam.