Thread: Camaro offset UCA bushings

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rsmith350's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Camaro offset UCA bushings

Does anyone have a source for offset UCA's for 4th gen Camaro's? These seem to be unobtanium now!
    " Racing makes crack addiction look like a mild craving for something salty"

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Ross.. I don't think you need them anymore. With the ability to slot the bottom control and now the upper control arms, I don't think you would need them.

I don't have the offset bushings and I have never slotted the upper arms, but you can still get to 2.5-2.7 camber which seems to work pretty well. A tad more might be helpful, but I don't know.

Blog Entries
    Didn't know you could slot the uppers......

Blog Entries
    For future reference in case someone looks up this thread

7.33.8 All cars may adjust the camber and caster of the front wheels by the use of eccentric bushing at the control arm pivot points, by the use of eccentric bushings at the strut-to-bearing-carrier joint and/or by the use of slotted adjusting plates at the top mounting point. If slotted plates are used, they shall be located on the existing chassis structure and shall not serve as reinforcement for that structure. Some minor trimming of the chassis strut tower opening is allowed to provide for additional suspension adjustment. In lieu of caster / camber plates, late model GM cars may elongate the upper and lower control arm slots for purposes of increasing the caster and camber range.

Thanks James

Does anyone make solid bushings for the uppers any more? Does anyone have access to a lathe? I have a set on the shelf we can reverse engineer...
    Al Fernandez

Global West sells em
    Del-A-Lum Bushing Kit- part # 1082 $144.72

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanR View Post
    Global West sells em
    Del-A-Lum Bushing Kit- part # 1082 $144.72
    Thanks Ryan but the ones I was looking for are the offset bushing for alignment adjustments.