Thread: Hallett 2014 Summer Shootout Smack Talk!

Hybrid View

Senior Member Grass-Passer rleng1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trublu View Post
    Anyone wanting to travel some of the way to Hallet on Wednesday night but needing a place to stay, I'm planning to pull the motorhome into a parking lot somewhere around red river and have plenty of room.
    Best practice from Al and I: pull into the Cracker Barrel on I35 at exit #501, 2 miles from TX/OK border (red river).
    Wake up and there you have it.......breakfast.
    Randy English
    NASA Texas --> Rocky Mtn Region
    CMC #77 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by rleng1 View Post
    Best practice from Al and I: pull into the Cracker Barrel on I35 at exit #501, 2 miles from TX/OK border (red river).
    Wake up and there you have it.......breakfast.
    Perfect plan from a man who puts his belly first

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    The return trip stops in Ennis, sleep in the Walmart parking lot and then have breakfast at IHOP.
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

I took Randy's advice and just rolled into Cracker Barrel, perfect idea and easy RV access. Pork chops and eggs for breakfast.....

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    I had emailed Will and Dave last week to get my credit Xferred over from TWS. I'm the 17th guy for CMC!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    I had emailed Will and Dave last week to get my credit Xferred over from TWS. I'm the 17th guy for CMC!
    Those numbers don't include directors. So cmc is at 19, ai at 16 and si 3. Maybe we should whine like TT to get a split group just for the final race. Maybe they are banking on plenty of carnage which is normally the case.

Group effort is going to be key to make sure everyone understands the starts and not just the guy on pole with the split starts. Especially with members from other groups.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    When y'all have 44 maybe that'll be enough to get two groups. Also very little time was added overall, we had to take shorter sessions to end up with splits...
    Ken Brewer; 1994 Toyota MR2 - #6 PTF
    SI wannabe - anyone got a spare money tree?
    "Zoom Zoom Zoom - On any given weekend more Mazdas make optimistic pass attempts than any other brand!"