Thread: Shop space in Houston

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries

Shop space in Houston

Found a pretty good deal on some shop space just north of 610. It's $700/mo for 1250sf or $1200/mo for 2500sf.

I've got a good handle on where everyone on here lives, so not too sure if the location works for any of you guys that may be looking? Let me know if interested, just not sure if I've missed anyone in my network of racers...

On an aside, Sean, Ross, Francis, yall may want to take a look at this other one I found closer to Pearland. Too far south for me but yall may be interested:

http://houston.craigslist.org/off/4810928457.html (288 and BW8, the map in the ad is wrong)

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    You just need to suck it up and drive down here or move. If you'll sign up for $700/month for 2 years, I would really be interested in putting up a new building - Sean and I looked at 60X80 late last year. And I'll be glad to talk about how to make that act more like equity than rental.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately Pearland is too far south, especially with the parents moving further north soon and me planning on living inner-loop for the long term, don't wanna be spread too far across Houston...

$700/month is too much for me; max is $350/month for myself, was hoping to find someone to split this particular property with...

Man thats crazy, I am paying $440/mo for 1200sq ft in Arlington. Hopefully putting up a 40x60 for 40k soon.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Blog Entries
    Yeah once you get out of the city rates/prices get a hell of a lot easier.

I'm 28 and single, I gotta enjoy the inner city life for just a little longer. Sucks paying for it...

Senior Member Grass-Passer Hood's Avatar
    I too am looking for shop space in Houston... rent, buy or build if I can find the property. I am renting 9800 sf out in Luling for $800 but that is a two hour drive just to go visit my stuff. I would like to find a bigger place than 2500 sf if there are more than two people in it though. I have two above ground lifts, trans jack, tire machines, a wheel balancer, welders, bead blast cabinet, parts washer and large quantities of tools that could be utilized by all parties involved.
    Gary Hood
    CMC #20
    OH WOW! Racing