TWS R4

I owe Glenn an apology; I have always found him to be fair and equal in his role as Director of the group. You may disagree about a single specific incident, but feel free to step up and do the job.

When we came off after R4, I already suspected that I had blown a double-yellow in T2 by passing Jay between T2 and T3; I did not see that flag. I did see the one in T4 and suspected immediately there had likely been one in T2. I was waiting for the green we never got to point Jay (but not Michael) by.

When I spoke to Glenn and he outlined potential consequences I reacted poorly, in my mind, and regretted it as soon as I said it.

My video CLEARLY shows the waving double-yellow in T2 and the standing double in T4, as well as Jay trying to get my attention, which at the time I took to be a car issue.

I fully support clear, concise rules and the public posting of penalty actions for every driver in AI/SI/CMC.

I'll post the video soon, the consequences are what they are, and I'll be bringing some semi-fast orange to Hallett.

Great weekend of racing.