Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tires!!!!

Tires!!!!

In desperate need for some tires for this weekend. I am just running DE this weekend so I am not in need of stickers. A good set of take offs would be perfect. Also new to this whole thing, first weekend will be in Houston this weekend. Looking to see y'all sooner than later on the track

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidroam View Post
    In desperate need for some tires for this weekend. I am just running DE this weekend so I am not in need of stickers. A good set of take offs would be perfect. Also new to this whole thing, first weekend will be in Houston this weekend. Looking to see y'all sooner than later on the track
    If I had any shit tires I would give them to you (maybe someone does). I do have four takeoffs (two RR's and two RA1's) but they only have one event on them. If someone does not have some freebies I will work a good deal for you for the ones I have.

JJ

Forgot to include that I am running 17s

If you can run 16s I have a set of BFGs my son ran on his car. I thought I had an old set of 17" Nittos lying around but I think they might have not made the move this summer :/

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Forgot to include that I am running 17s
    Yep all CMC cars and I assume most AI cars are running 17's.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    What car? I could probably come up with a set of 4th gen Camaro wheels and tires.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Where are you?
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    What car? I could probably come up with a set of 4th gen Camaro wheels and tires.
    1995 Firebird. I don't have to have wheels but I would be more then happy to purchase them off you so I have an extra set

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Where are you?
    I am in Dallas. Leaving for Houston tomorrow

I've got street tires and old RA1s. Give me a call.
    Al Fernandez