Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nola

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty View Post
    Yup, just my racing family. Will be a 10-day vacation! OE, you going to be around??
    I can't believe you put a question mark after that. It sounds like he'll be around for our May RM event. I can all but promise his wide ass will show for Hallett. Hopefully he runs that D the way he did last year.

I'm in...assuming my shocks get delivered in time to get bolted onto the car!
    Mason
    AI75

Senior Member Grass-Passer Alien's Avatar
    THUNDER Entry List

AI
    Dennis Tanker
    Gary Hood
    Kevin Pyles
    Jack Murray
    Downunder Racing
    Bill Agha

SI
    Robert Kacprowicz

CMC
    Kent Wiseman
    Gary Robertson
    Daniel Records
    Pranav Patel
    Craig McCormick
    Tyler Gardner

5 in SU
    2 in ST1
    3 in ST2
    6 in ST3
    - Gary R.
    '86 Camaro Z28 "KNOCKER"

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien View Post
    THUNDER Entry List

AI
    Dennis Tanker
    Gary Hood
    Kevin Pyles
    Jack Murray
    Downunder Racing
    Bill Agha

SI
    Robert Kacprowicz

CMC
    Kent Wiseman
    Gary Robertson
    Daniel Records
    Pranav Patel
    Craig McCormick
    Tyler Gardner

5 in SU
    2 in ST1
    3 in ST2
    6 in ST3
    should be interesting with the ST cars
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Senior Member Grass-Passer Hood's Avatar
    How many guys from Texas Region are going to be AI? I have not been able to get the car to the dyno so I'll be fun running again. OR... I can fun run in CMC... which do I do?
    Gary Hood
    CMC #20
    OH WOW! Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    How many guys from Texas Region are going to be AI? I have not been able to get the car to the dyno so I'll be fun running again. OR... I can fun run in CMC... which do I do?
    Gary, looks like we have 7 registered for AI, including yourself. All but one are TX region. I have no issue with running AI, if that was the question.

I aim to leave Friday morning from Houston, get to NOLA early afternoon. Are most staying at the track, nearby hotels? I still need to make plans...
    Mason
    AI75

Senior Member Grass-Passer Alien's Avatar
    I'm leaving Katy Thursday mid-morning/noon with parents in tow in their car. Drop the car/truck/trailer off at the track upon arrival. Got a hotel (Best Western) in Westwego. Spend Friday in New Orleans taking in the sights and try to stay dry.

From the National forum / NOLA
    On Thursday the gate will be closed until 3:00PM and then there is a Track Night in America (TNIA) event on track from 3:00PM to about 7:00PM. The gate should be open until 9:00PM.

If you come early (after 3:00PM but before 9:00PM), you will be able to park your trailer in paddock, but please do not interfere with the TNIA participants or the event itself. Store your trailers as far away from the fence, paddock and grid as possible. If you come before 3:00PM or after 9:00PM, you can park your trailer in front the gate (directly outside the park) where it will be in clear view of the 24 hour security guards.
    - Gary R.
    '86 Camaro Z28 "KNOCKER"

[QUOTE=Mason;75058]Gary, looks like we have 7 registered for AI, including yourself. All but one are TX region. I have no issue with running AI, if that was the question.

AI is fine with me too.

I plan on leaving Houston Friday by 2pm. Should be in NOLA around 7:45 barring issues. Staying in Avondale at Candlewood. Would like to unload the car and set up the pit and then hit Bourbon Street. Who else is going in on Friday? BTW...If CMC guys are ok with it I would like to change back to CMC.
    Gary Hood
    CMC #20
    OH WOW! Racing

I just realized that I need an annual tech. Is there anyone in Houston that can do that for me or will I be able to do it in NOLA?
    Gary Hood
    CMC #20
    OH WOW! Racing