Another incredibly sad day for our group. Steve Mulder's wife, Dawn, passed away unexpectedly on 9/22 at the age of 50. During a routine doctors visit for an allergy shot she went into anaphylactic shock, and after an epinephrine shot her heart stopped. Paramedics were unable to revive her.

Steve and Dawn were two of the closest spouses you could come across. She was an elementary librarian in San Antonio for over 15 years so there is a large network of family and friends. The funeral is set for Saturday 9:00 am but I don't know where in San Antonio. Then they will have a large reception afterwards with food. They have started a go fund me page to help cover the food costs. In lieu of flowers they have requested donations to help buy books for students and schools. Anything over the cost of food on the go fund me page will also go towards the purchase of books.

https://www.gofundme.com/2pv2we9u

Of course Steve is having a tough time but he is getting better everyday. I'll pass along the obituary when it's been published. Please put his family in your thoughts and prayers.