Thread: 2021 Nationals at Daytona

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Den34 View Post
    You should try to make the haul Josh. It would be nice to see all the regions represented. Besides that it is just a bunch of fun racing with new people.
    Bob
    There are 6 of us from Mid Atlantic going who all paddock together, help each other on/off the track, and stay in touch as a group all year long (been texting in our group quite a bit tonight). There are a couple more M.A. guys that say they are signing up but haven't yet. We also have a once a year cross-over event with Great Lakes and they have 5 that are already registered. We paddock with them for that event and it's a great group as well. I even think Bob might vouch for me/us We're really hoping as many of you as possible make the trip so it feels like a "National Championship".

Russ C.
    CMC 720

Quote Originally Posted by t500hps View Post
    There are 6 of us from Mid Atlantic going who all paddock together, help each other on/off the track, and stay in touch as a group all year long (been texting in our group quite a bit tonight). There are a couple more M.A. guys that say they are signing up but haven't yet. We also have a once a year cross-over event with Great Lakes and they have 5 that are already registered. We paddock with them for that event and it's a great group as well. I even think Bob might vouch for me/us We're really hoping as many of you as possible make the trip so it feels like a "National Championship".

Russ C.
    CMC 720
    The parking/garage situation on the event website is confusing me. Not sure what the difference is between all the garages. Location & price wise it seems like the RV spots or the green lot are the best. May have to figure out an RV to hang out with the gang.

- Josh
    CMC #50

It is confusing. Our director talked to an AI guy that's been and determined we wanted to be up against the lake (we stay in our trailers and don't need/want garages). He ended up calling the track direct and found them easy/accommodating. We reserved 10 consecutive spots for 6-7 of us. 2 other guys (father/son) have 3 spots close but not connected. I don't know where the GL guys are paddocking but we will see them soon and likely get them paddocked near us.