Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 2022 Hallett Media

  1. #1
    Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Killeen, TX
    Posts
    213

    2022 Hallett Media

    I've been waiting to see you guys post your Hallett blogs, war stories, and videos. Becoming quite anxious. Input I need input!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

  2. #2
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pearland, TX
    Posts
    3,264
    Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    I've been waiting to see you guys post your Hallett blogs, war stories, and videos. Becoming quite anxious. Input I need input!
    I was watching R3 the other day... I think 6 cars go by in the last half of the last lap... LT POWAH!!! (well... not at 250 degrees F)
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    I was watching R3 the other day... I think 6 cars go by in the last half of the last lap... LT POWAH!!! (well... not at 250 degrees F)
    Hey now, at least one of those cars passing did so under LT powah.
    RM CMC Director

  4. #4
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pearland, TX
    Posts
    3,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    Hey now, at least one of those cars passing did so under LT powah.
    Prolly had cheater mustang cam...
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    Prolly had cheater mustang cam...
    Duh, that's why I set the idle so high.
    RM CMC Director

  6. #6
    Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Killeen, TX
    Posts
    213
    no videos? no blogs. what happened to the post race weekend stories and videos?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

  7. #7
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pearland, TX
    Posts
    3,264
    Man, all I got is 20lbs of pork, 45ish lbs of brisket, and 7 racks of ribs.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •