Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prep for 2023 race season

Quote Originally Posted by babablackgoat View Post
    I just signed up for HPDE 3 so I will be present. Maybe go real racing with y'all later this year. Maybe. Hoping to stick with car #30 but any number is fine.
    Do you have a passenger seat setup? Happy to jump in for a session.

Josh
    CMC #50

Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    Do you have a passenger seat setup? Happy to jump in for a session.

Josh
    Greatly appreciate the offer but no my car does not have a passenger seat. The fuse box is there so not easy to put one in.
    FuseBox_01.jpg
    FuseBox_02.jpg

Due to this and other reasons I think a different CMC car might be better for me. In a perfect world, the car would have less custom mods, a passenger seat, and an aluminum trailer with a toolbox and tire rack.
    Mark
    CMC #30

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely kills me but I'm gonna have to push back to Cresson.

Despite spending the holidays getting re organized and all setup in the new garage, I'm just moving too slowly on the car and can't get away from work enough to move faster.

Today I'm rebuilding my exhaust from scratch when I should have finished that last week.

I'm probably gonna have the car on the dyno this Friday and another week or so work it's ready to at least pass tech. Going to do the TDE event here the weekend after NASA then continue cleaning up a bunch of other issues and stuff that will make things easier to run.

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    Absolutely kills me but I'm gonna have to push back to Cresson.

Despite spending the holidays getting re organized and all setup in the new garage, I'm just moving too slowly on the car and can't get away from work enough to move faster.

Today I'm rebuilding my exhaust from scratch when I should have finished that last week.

I'm probably gonna have the car on the dyno this Friday and another week or so work it's ready to at least pass tech. Going to do the TDE event here the weekend after NASA then continue cleaning up a bunch of other issues and stuff that will make things easier to run.
    I know that feeling very well.

FYI, It is showing rain showers Saturday and T-storms Sunday. Hope it changes for the better.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    I know that feeling very well.

FYI, It is showing rain showers Saturday and T-storms Sunday. Hope it changes for the better.
    Pranav, IDK if the cancellation policy with Marie is new compared to before but you need to cancel soon. I still see your name on the entry list.

"HPDE/Time Trial/Racing:

Registration Fees are fully refundable, less a $50 processing fee, with at least 5 days notice prior to the start of the event. (Monday prior to the event at 11:59 PM). If within 5 days of the event, no refunds or credits will be available. If you choose to select an event credit vs. a refund you will not endure the $50 processing fee but you are still required to give 5 days notice."
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Blog Entries
    Yep!

I emailed her on Saturday and she got back to me today, I'm registered for Cresson and ecr now

Blog Entries
    All the more reason for me to push, got the car tore apart and any one issue could have killed my entry

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    We are going to miss you Pranav but glad to hear about Cresson and ECR!! I hope the shakedown run next weekend goes great!!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Im sorry but I have to back out on this one. Hate to last second but my grandmother fell terminally ill all of the sudden. I'll be in Fort Worth. See you guys at Cresson.
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    Im sorry but I have to back out on this one. Hate to last second but my grandmother fell terminally ill all of the sudden. I'll be in Fort Worth. See you guys at Cresson.
    Sorry to hear that dude,

Josh
    CMC #50