Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Prep for 2023 race season

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    So sorry to hear that Dylan, we’ll be thinking about y’all.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    Im sorry but I have to back out on this one. Hate to last second but my grandmother fell terminally ill all of the sudden. I'll be in Fort Worth. See you guys at Cresson.
    I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother, Dylan. Next time.
    Mark
    CMC #30

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Also be aware of the "Discount" available for signing up over the next few weeks for an event in 11 months. After 1/10 the entry goes up $50? Which raises the price to $600 for ECR. I'm not in favor of it especially due to the explanation of wanting to make plans to have TV crews or something for sponsors. There aren't any sponsors looking to get in front of the awesome crowds CMC brings to an event. Plus the new owners desire to go to a three race format and do away with Sunday qualifying so we can sleep in and get home early. Effectively providing less track time for more money.

An owner can do what they want. For the same reason they want to make plans for the whole year as the customer I don't know my schedule 11.5 months from now or if Gernon wrecks my car and I can't make it.

Also, doesn't make sense that Cresson is $475/525 in the spring and $525/575 in the fall . Yet Hallett is $550/600 even more which I thought was the cheapest to rent since they have such good revenue from everything else they offer.

I'll be emailing Marie after looking into this.
    I think I'm seeing that it changed back to the original discount schedule. $50 discount prior to 30 days of the event? Am I right?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    I think I'm seeing that it changed back to the original discount schedule. $50 discount prior to 30 days of the event? Am I right?
    It did change back to the old discount schedule.

Josh
    CMC #50

Senior Member Grass-Passer rleng1's Avatar
    What did you guys decide about the Lifeline zero 2000 fire suppression systems?
    We are approaching our first races here in RM, and a lot of us have installed them. Is it passing tech and Hank?
    Thanks.
    Randy English
    NASA Texas --> Rocky Mtn Region
    CMC #77 Camaro

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rleng1 View Post
    What did you guys decide about the Lifeline zero 2000 fire suppression systems?
    We are approaching our first races here in RM, and a lot of us have installed them. Is it passing tech and Hank?
    Thanks.
    Yes, mine which is the cheapest two nozzle 2.25litre Lifeline Zero 2000 Passed Hank's inspection. No hassles. Zero 2000 is the 1st one on the list for FIA technical list 16.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Senior Member Grass-Passer rleng1's Avatar
    Thanks Dylan. Ill let the boys know. I have the 4 ltr bottle. Should go well.
    Hope to see you at Hallett. There is 3-4 of us coming from RM.
    Randy English
    NASA Texas --> Rocky Mtn Region
    CMC #77 Camaro