Thread: How does the contingency stuff work?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries

How does the contingency stuff work?

I know they changed it all up, what all do I need to do before I race Saturday?

For the toyos

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    I know they changed it all up, what all do I need to do before I race Saturday?

For the toyos
    I have the same questions. https://www.nasatoyobucks.com/Public/Login.aspx Created an account but still waiting 2-4 days for an email back to complete the registration.

Then I also out this form.

https://form.jotform.com/drivenasa/t...class-cont-reg

I could be completely wrong (i never dun it bafor).
    Last edited by 64GunPilot; 03-01-2023 at 09:46 AM.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

You need the form and an account on nasatoyobucks.com.

Pictures need to come from the track before the event, with a geotag showing the location of the pictures being at the track. This is only required for the initial registration - don't ask me why.

When you apply for a contingency, there will be a regional event spec tire something or another block to click on the website (nasatoyobucks.com). Input the information and upload the official race results. You need to put the contingency in within 30 days after the event. They get hung up on holds pretty often, so it's worth checking it every couple of days once the process is started.

Josh
    CMC #50