Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Senior Member Rookie

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone has a safe & full day. If anyone is wanting some turkey & all the rest of the stuff, Mi Casa, Su Casa.
    David
    89 Mustang LX, A4 331 Stroker, 325rwhp. 360rwtq, Full Griggs,Cobra brakes w/ABS
    Yahoo Racing Ltd.

Senior Member Grass-Passer

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by Tex89
    Hope everyone has a safe & full day. If anyone is wanting some turkey & all the rest of the stuff, Mi Casa, Su Casa.
    Thanks for the invite. I'm cooking for 10 this year (yes me, The Wife bakes, I cook,) so I have my hands full. The actual cooking started last night.
    -- Robert King
    AI #42

Quote Originally Posted by gt40
    Thanks for the invite. I'm cooking for 10 this year (yes me, The Wife bakes, I cook,) so I have my hands full. The actual cooking started last night.
    Get a day job, skip the Kitchen. MAN LAW? :lol:

Edit: Just jammin ya Robert! They run me out of the kitchen because I'm just a pain in the neck while I'm in there "tasting" stuff.

Senior Member Grass-Passer

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bell
    Quote Originally Posted by gt40
    Get a day job, skip the Kitchen. MAN LAW? :lol:
    Hell no! Cooking for the holidays gets me out of Christmas shopping! (Plus, i cook better than anyone else in the family -- if I don't cook -- they get pissed.)
    -- Robert King
    AI #42

Senior Member Rookie
    Actually, I prefer cooking to the day job. I keep trying to get the wife to make me a house husband. That would leave me time to get the garage built, and maybe even (gasp) a race car of my own!

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!
    Chris Marvel

RP's Guinea Pig
    AI #91
    CMC2 #82
    Anything else you hand me the keys to...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    No cooking here.... but I do plan on lots of eating.

My plan is to eat until I am nearly sick at my Mom's house....then find my way to my couch and snooze til' the Cowboy game comes on. :lol:

My wife doesn't really care for my Thanksgiving ritual.....but she has gotten used to by now.