Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NASA TX CMC/AI @ MSR-H 2-3/4-07

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries

NASA TX CMC/AI @ MSR-H 2-3/4-07

well the date is only 30 days or so away. so lets get the shit talk on. who's gonna win the 2nd race of the year? why the 2nd? well cause i'll win the first one! :roll: (weak, i know)

is NASA talking about having a "test day" that friday? it is after all the "home" track for NASA TX, they should be able to work a good "CHEAP" deal for us.
    are they planning to be there and set-up early (like 8-10 am) on friday to do things like annuals?

these are questions i would like to find the answers to, list yours here and lets see if we can get them answered by the end of this week.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby

Re: NASA TX CMC/AI @ MSR-H 2-3/4-07

Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70
    well the date is only 30 days or so away. so lets get the shit talk on. who's gonna win the 2nd race of the year? why the 2nd? well cause i'll win the first one! :roll: (weak, i know)

is NASA talking about having a "test day" that friday? it is after all the "home" track for NASA TX, they should be able to work a good "CHEAP" deal for us.
    are they planning to be there and set-up early (like 8-10 am) on friday to do things like annuals?

these are questions i would like to find the answers to, list yours here and lets see if we can get them answered by the end of this week.
    Anybody need a ringer to drive their car? I am available....
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    My car will be in fighting form... minus future aero stuff. I have a new cam arriving Thursday.

I had to pull the engine after my test day at the ranch last week. Seems the Canton oil pan didn't like the gasket I used and was puking during my sessions.

It's all on the engine stand as we speak. Just need to get parts to put her back together...

I'm winning all 4 in Feb!
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Senior Member Grass-Passer macstang's Avatar
    Looking at the schedule, Micah may be able to make it!

Shit I gotta get that car in the garage and get it ready, dynoed, painted and taillight fixed (CMC70) lots to do....

I thought I didnt have anything to do until Road Atlanta 17 March.
    Jerry
    Team Warhorse-Bishop/MacNeil
    CMC Mustang #44
    Red 1993 Mustang TTB # 15

>>>>RETIRED-PENDING OVERSEAS TOUR<<<<

Yo Glenn, now that you are part of the "inner sanctum" can you run these questions up the chain of command? No sense waiting on us IMHO.

CMC17
    I'd be content with a happy hour starting at 3 or 4pm. The last time I was there for a Friday practice session before the race weekend, they had many members running the course. Unless they decide to let us run with them and at a reduced cost, it will more than likely be the same price (left arm and leg) to run on Friday.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bell
    Yo Glenn, now that you are part of the "inner sanctum" can you run these questions up the chain of command? No sense waiting on us IMHO.
    i'm not as far in as you may think. i have a buffer between me and NASA TX. possibly for a good reason, i'm sure of that.
    i know there is a meeting comming soon w/ NASA TX, andi want to get all this addressed sooner than the week prior.

i know there are other issues i want addressed, but i didnt post them here. how about you guys come up w/ somethings you want mentioned/addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bell
    i know there are other issues i want addressed, but i didnt post them here.
    Interesting... :shock:

I've got nuttin to ask besides the issues you raised in your initial post.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    I would like to have some practice on MSRH....but at the cost they want, I will just have to do without it.

We are having a meeting this Saturday at my house so I'll make sure these and any other questions get answered. I'll check back here periodically before Saturday and make a list of your questions.

Looking forward to getting back to the track, I'm having withdrawls! :-)

See ya soon-
    A
    Adrian Carpenter
    NASA Texas
    www.nasatx.com