Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: MSR-H Feb 3-4 - Who's Racing?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    I agree...we need to get away from the aggressive internet popping off at one another. I posted that in the SofU...and elsewhere. This website is supposed to be a tool to bring the group together....not drive folks away. :wink:

-=- Todd
    American Iron Series - National Director

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar
    Understand. I'll stop posting

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bell
    Car count in AI has always been a challenge. Up one event, down the next. High $$ and high attrition IMHO.
    AMEN, BUTHA!!!! I went all the way to Hallett... broken axle... that weekend cost me over $500 for 3/4 lap... Blown engine at TWS... cost me over $4,000 (total will be close to 6K when I get the right motor) and still don't have car back together....

OH and by the way, I am doing everthing I can to help the #'s including bringing my daughter, son and cousin... If we each get a car going for this weekend the registration alone will be around $1,200!!!!!!! NO family or multi car discounts, thank you very much!!!!!

Scott and will not be making the Houston event, my wifes sister is getting married in june and we are throwing a party at Colonial Country Club friday night...will cost me the price of a good used race car. We will be at the next event, been working to hard and need to see some old friends and meet some new ones
    Ya'll have fun
    Skip
    Have to renew the 07 NASA stuff as well

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Skip, i sure hope you and Scott make more events in '07 that you did in '06.
    see ya in March.

Skip,
    We'll roast and toast you anyway at the banquet and hold your trophies until we see you again!

Your ears should start ringing around 7:45pm Saturday nite, there Champ!

-= Todd
    American Iron Series - National Director

Senior Member Grass-Passer oz98cobra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oz98cobra
    So JG, what prompted you to ask the question? Don't suppose you are going to show up and race this year are you?
    Hey John, did you miss this - or did you chose to ignor it? :wink:
    Daron
    AI75 DownUnder Racing

Glenn, thanks we will make it, Scott has a new F-450 08 Truck to haul our stuff around hes on top of the world...time goes to fast he's now 18 and been racing in NASA since he was 15....yekks
    Skip

Senior Member Grass-Passer Boudy's Avatar
    I'll be there doing the radio and sticker thing. I just got home last night after a couple weeks on the road and as I always cram on the week of the event to prep the car, I have nothing to drive.

Boudy

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    I just tried to get out and check the roads and I am afraid I wont make it. Watch the video. I just cant get the truck to go straight. safety first!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO4drDEOl5Y