Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: From NASA TX: MSR Cression April 22/23 event

CMC17

From NASA TX: MSR Cression April 22/23 event

Howdy Racers,

I’m sure every one is eager to get registered for the April 22- 23, 2006 event held at MSR Cresson, so, GET TO IT FOLKS! REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

REGISTER HERE: On-Line or print forms at: http://www.nasatx.com/Registration.asp

Class Information can be found on the NASA TX Site http://www.nasatx.com/RaceSeries.asp

We will be running the 1.7 course for those of you not certain. We appreciate every ones input in regards to the new track and will continue to iron out the wrinkles before we run on the 3.1 course.

Please make sure to have your entry in 7 days prior to the event date. You will be charged a $40 late fee if not received by the 15th of April. If you may have any question in regards to tech, e-mail them to info@nasatx.com.

This event will also be a Memorial for Greg Bruder. His family will be in attendance on Sunday. Information for contributing to the Greg Bruder Memorial Fund is also available on our web site. We ask you continue to pray for his family.

NASA Texas has launched its tee shirt campaign this season. Tee shirts are available for sell at Registration for NASA Texas and AI/CMC. For those of you that have a pre-order, please see Jessica.

Hotel information will be posted soon, so keep an eye out.

NASA Texas events are welcome to spectators, admission is $10. Invite your fan club of family and friends. We continue to provide the best in fun and safe entertainment for everyone.

It will be a pleasure to see all you drivers again and look forward to Great Fun and Safe weekend event. I have it understood that some of you AI and CMC drivers will be showing off new paint. Looking forward to seeing the new looks!

See you soon…..

Jessica Moser
    NASA Texas
    281-303-1844

Re: From NASA TX: MSR Cression April 22/23 event

Quote Originally Posted by CMC17
    NASA Texas events are welcome to spectators, admission is $10. Invite your fan club of family and friends. We continue to provide the best in fun and safe entertainment for everyone.
    Are children under a certain age free?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    I don't think Corey had to pay at the gate last time, find out how old he is. :lol:

-=- T

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    I believe children 12 and under are free.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Adam Ginsberg's Avatar
    This is still preliminary, and not 100% confirmed, however, please be prepared for the following format:

Sat -
    R1 - 20 minutes, grid based on qual times
    R2 - 20 minutes, inverted grid based on finishing order from R1

Sun -
    R3 - 40 minutes, grid based on qual times

We are awaiting confirmation from NASA Texas on this format, but should have a solid answer later today.

I won't have any 'net access until I get to Ohio late tonight, so I'll be unable to respond until then.
    Adam G.
    CMC #5
    2009 California Pony Car Cup CMC Champion
    2009 SoCal CMC Champion (Team Hollywood)
    2012 Kona Blue Metallic Boss 302 #1710
    Buy a hooptie, then race that mofo!
    NASA SoCal Race Director

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ginsberg
    This is still preliminary, and not 100% confirmed, however, please be prepared for the following format:

Sat -

Hmmm....nevermind. :x
    Ah, fugg it.

Quote Originally Posted by AI#97
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ginsberg

Sat -

Hmmm....nevermind. :x
    Matt..."inverted based on finishing order from R1" doesn't address whether we will separate the classes. We always use that terminology. Like I said before, I think we'll have the car count to likely separate the classes but we don't know the final decision just yet. hang tite.
    American Iron Series - National Director

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Covini

Matt..."inverted based on finishing order from R1" doesn't address whether we will separate the classes. We always use that terminology. Like I said before, I think we'll have the car count to likely separate the classes but we don't know the final decision just yet. hang tite.
    Clarity is always better than ambiguity! :P Crystal clear is even better....

Hanging "tite"....
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby donovan's Avatar
    Matt,

just lay back and finish last... so you can start in the front...

I do that all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by AI#97

Clarity is always better than ambiguity! :P Crystal clear is even better....
    Matt, can I offer you a mentor??? :lol:

-= T
    American Iron Series - National Director