As a rookie in a car with a little more power than a few of the CMC cars, I have a issue to bring up. If I get a good run out of a corner I can get under some of the more experienced CMC drivers, but I am worried that I will enter the next corner "off line" and either slide out or spin. I know that my inexperience will hold a driver up for a corner or two untill I get a long enough straight away to pull away, but if I don't try the pass I will be stuck feathering the throtle on the straight. In the schools I attended we were ONLY allowed to pass on the straights and the car being passed was REQUIRED to leave lots of room. I have run really close to a few of you and feel that there is a lot of give and take with the rookies at the back of the pack but as my confidence grows I find myself closer to the middle of the pack and the racing is more intense. Here lies the problem:

I cannot afford to make repairs to my own car, never mind paying to fix someone elses so I try VERY hard to avoid contact, however this is racing and I'm not going to sit at the back and just watch the race from the rear. I am joining mix and I will continue to run an orange plate as a reminder to everyone that I still "feel like a rookie". I'm not ashamed to make that obvious, in fact I feel it is my responsibilty to make everyone aware of my experience (or lack thereof).

I'm open to any and all remarks, comments and/or suggestions.