Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nationals 2007 - early planning meeting @ TWS?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nationals 2007 - early planning meeting @ TWS?

the next event will be TWS (4/28-29/07). after that, we dont get together till 6/23-24/07. by the June, event we are going to need to start making positive and final plans for the trip if we plan on coordinating like last year.
    at this point who do we have who has intentions of going? i plan on it and things are looking good for that to happen.
    i'm hoping we can get even more of the Texas crew going. we were the talk of the event w/ our group unity and it turned out to be party central. lets see if we can out do ourselves this year.
    i plan on trying to get my wife up for a few days, and this is something we need to talk about too.

point of this post...... we need to have a sitdown quick meeting and do some brainstorming @ TWS. possibly a saturday night dinner meeting @ Wings and More???

Senior Member Carroll Shelby donovan's Avatar
    Is there somewhere else we can have this meeting...

Wings&Grease is a cheap place for us to meet, but I can't stomach the food there again.

Maybe someone local to the area can point out another place?

DD

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    There's a bunch of places. If you want drinks and a deck, Ozona Bar & Grill on Harvey would work. They've got a mix of American and Mexican food on the menu.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    If that place has the same food as Ozona on Greenville Ave in Dallas I will be coming. I love Ozona in Dallas and wish I lived closer to it. I won't be coming to Nationals but still want to eat there.
    That might get my wife to come to College Station with me.
    I actually had my bachelor party dinner at Ozona in Dallas and then on to various establishments-great memories.

Blog Entries
    so who all has intentions of goingto Mid Ohio this year?
    Adam
    Jeff
    Me
    Todd
    Robert
    Nick
    Mike

I have "intentions" of going this year. I might be paving that infamous road with my intentions, but as of this writing I want to be there!!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    It is highly unlikely I would make it. I would love to go, but I just don't see the funds to do it and then make the rest of the season.

Junior Member Rookie
    Me, but with my Prelude. Anyone have a two car trailer that they could tow my car up there with? If so let me know how much....

Blog Entries
    David, your welcome to sit in on our meetings.

Junior Member Rookie
    I will be going to the TWS race (if it is the 2.9 and not the 1.8 ) so I wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys to discuss this. One option for a meeting place is Freebirds. Another option is we could grill steaks at my parents lake house which is about 3 miles from the track.