Late nite post and just an update on some things coming together...

1) R2 Writeup ops:

2) AI Key Fobs (like the CMC ones) arriving this week and will be available at TWS.

3) ~3" x 12" AI series decals for both sides of the AI cars. I've got a bunch from the National office and will provide them for free to all AI racers...make room on your cars, they look great!

4) trophy girls...oh yes...they're comin' back!

5) Friday test day...get your registration into Misty if you plan to take advantage of the test day with the new AI/CMC configuration. Track records are at stake (with proper dyno certifications, of course)!!!

6) Saturday nite G2G....right now, NASA TX is planning an offsite dinner location for everyone. Details to follow once they are determined. We'll tailor onto that and plan for a brief Nationals planning meeting around that location once it's set.

7) Event registration...if you haven't already registered, get it in soon. Preliminary indications are that this will be a big TWS event (even some of the Colorado Spec Miata guys are comin' down!!! RayBob...where are ya' dude.)

More details and info coming soon...work has been kickin' my butt and keeping me away from racin' (...but still nothin' like those powerplant turnarounds you only read about and see on The Simpsons.) :wink:

-=- Todd