I installed the shorty headers and e-cam on a new short block and went for my dyno. It is so pig rich it sucks. The numbers are okay at 4500 or higher but from 2200 to 3800 it under the 10:1 line! When I got the car from Eric he has just installed the 93 Cobra cam, rockers, maf, and computer. The car has felt weak to everyone that has driven it. I was told the MAF was wrong so I purchased one from the local auto parts and installed it. Now I have some popping back through the intake, it does not want to idle, and I still have the strong smell when I run it. In just a few minutes it stinks the whole place up. It gets on your clothes and you have to change it's so bad. I have read on the different Mustang sites that the MAF has to be calibrated to the injectors and then I have read it's the computer that must match the injectors not the MAF. I have checked and I do have the correct computer. I'm giving up a bunch of power under the peak. It made 260 but only 285 tq. I have no idea what to do next. I wish I could just get it tuned and cure the whole thing but we all know that is not going to be okay. HELP!

JJ