Jason and I will be there... leaving out @ 1:30 with Mr. Hood... who else is going and specifically when are the Houson guys heading up?

Heads up to all... Jason told me tonight that he felt very comfortable in the Lemons event running in a steady flow of traffic (90+ cars), so we decided to run AI on both days and he will start with the AI bunch and not in the rear as he has in the past... I thought he ran pretty good at our event in Houston... If ANYONE had any issues with him PLEASE PM me, remember he is only 18 and learning, he wants to be more assertive... I will keep any suggestions or complaints confidential and "coach" him as needed

PREP: we took the car off the trailer tonight and changed the oil and both filters and greased the front end. Checked the pads, no $ for new ones so no late braking for us this weekend... found loose end plate on the starter and tightened, no more "drag" on the starter... two sets of RA1s including 1 set of rains... after this event we will go to AIX unless we get permission to continue on the RA1s... we will take any used, usedup or flatspotted 888s as the year goes on to get back to AI