I'm still in shock :shock: ... shed a tear or two in bed Saturday night... spent the whole trip home trying to process the weekend and I'm still at a loss for words... there is a lot of crap going on in my life. most of which I have kept to myself and I have all of our events marked on my calander as reminder that soon I will be back in the company a loving group of friends...

Special thanks to JB and wife Bev for their hospitality, taking Jason and I into their home, driving us back and forth and filling our bellies...

I want you to know that I take the sponsership VERY seriously... My car is YOUR car and I will display the AI/CMC Texas.com logo with the utmost pride... Since I am replacing the hood on my car I plan to replicate the back of the AI/CMC series shirt on the hood with the addition of all the new drivers that were not included last year... ALL of the funds presented to me will be used to maintain and improve my car and to promote this series... Next to the birth of my children and the love of God and my family you all have touched my heart in a way that mear words will never adequately express...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL!!!!

(so much for being at a loss for words)