Why is NASA still making AIX start behind AI on inverted starts? AIX is not racing AI and this weekend was a perfect example of the problems associated with the current inverted start concept.

1. Do not come back and tell me AIX is slower than AI. I walked away from the field this weekend.

2. Trying to work my way through the field only messes up battles between slower AI drivers.

3. Contact occured this weekend between an unskilled AI driver and a very safe AIX driver.

The current system must change. Don't tell me the current concept is good for the series. The two AIX cars that are currently in Texas are rapidly changing and getting better. We should not have to start behind AI on inverted starts. Ever! But maybe it is best for the series to lose two more cars by the end of the season, because directors can't see what is really best for the series. Or maybe you just want to see a good wreck and then you will make a knee jerk reaction change. At that point is it too late. Either a car is totalled or a driver is hurt.

FYI: You (directors) have alienated several of the better drivers in the region and they are gone after the end of this season. I suppose that is good for the series.