Adam,

I think you have done a good job with CMC/AI Texas. You have a family and a full time job. You have done an admirable job with the time you have dedicated toward this series. There are not many people in this series with the patient or charisma to put up with the crap the racers give you. I salute you for that...and you have my respect.

I am after consistancy and safety in our race weekends. That is all I have ever wanted from the beginning. If you take the time to re-read all of my posts, that is all I have ever harped on from the directors. I wish only the best for this series. Many people have invested large amounts of money in their cars and simply want to race. They want race in safety, but yet there is a certain amount of recognition for their accomplishment they want to receive. Everybody in this group has a certain amount of pride. Why else would they race? Competition is in their blood.

We just want consistancy from weekend to weekend! We want safety weekend to weekend. That is the common complaint from every post I have read...Fuck the politics. Concentrate on those aspects and I think most racers will be happy.

Sincerely,
David Armstrong