Quote Originally Posted by David Love AI27
Quote Originally Posted by mitchntx
Hallett is looking like the only race I'll make in 2010. So I will probably run in AIX.
If you will add Cresson, ECR and the Enduro weekend at TWS, I will sponsor you. What size tires are you running? Oh, and your will have to run a LiiR sticker on your car. Seriously... I don't care where you stick it, but you gotta stick it somewhere...
Talk about setting yourself up?! ops:

David, National is listening more than you know. All it takes is someone willing to make an effort and a phone call to JWL or Kunzman. Seriously, we need to stop bitching and make things happen. I made Todd reconsider Donovan as regional AI directors because AL is busy with CMC stuff and we need more attention. I ain't doing much this year and maybe David and I together can do something to bring AI back to the status it was a couple years ago with good car counts and close racing. I'm working on a few other things too that might affect EVERYONE in this group to solve a bunch of the "bitching" over the last 5 years too. I have decided to be a part of the solution instead of just bitching about the problems....although, I might gripe every now and then for fun!

While I LOVED the year end video, I could not help but notice it was DOMINATED by CMC/2 video input. Practically NOTHING from AI and if we are going to keep AI viable around here, we need to take the reins and do something about it OURSELVES. I am calling on EVERYONE that is going to run AI/X this year to get camera of any kind and start recording incar, roof cams, out the rear window and other cool shots this year. We MUST do better.