Thread: Rookie Day Redo

Threaded View

Senior Member Grass-Passer Wirtz's Avatar
    Another "thank you" to everyone that helped put on the weekend, especially Rob and Misty for all the extra work. I had a blast and hope everyone learned something.

Attached are some of the car prep sheets I mentioned I use. I have made these over the years with a couple of different cars. If your inclined to use it, go ahead and modify it to suit the intervals you like, and add and remove line items based on your experience for what needs attention.

The first sheet is my prep checklist. I print it after an event and use it to make sure I cover the basics for the car. I then on the right side of the list write out any changes or upgrades I do. Then it goes into my cars binder so I have a running record of when I did what.

The second sheet is again one I made up for chassis setup. Some of the info does not really apply to a CMC car (like spoiler settings, or ratio changes) but I some of my cars in the past all this was changable so I tracked it. I typically print this out every couple of events to go through the alignment.
    Attached Files Attached Files