Quote Originally Posted by Waco Racer
Do you have a clip of the car coming out of the left hander at the Bus Stop where I ran over the rumble strips? I can't remember if it was 1/2 lap before or after the Turn 1 push off.
Ok, from what I can see, the car pulls up broken many laps after the push off at T1 I showed in my video. I did not see any major curb action prior to the push off at T1.

Then many laps go by (4 or 5) before the cars breaks sometime after Bus Stop. I didn't have the wide angle lens on the camera, so the time when you were at the exit of the left hander, the camera didn't have you in frame as I was in the right hander before it. I then see you very wide in the Keyhole, I assume something is already wrong at that point. Then approaching the Launch, I can see the right front bounching up and down very fast when I play it in slow mo. Kind of cool actually. The tire is completely bouncing up off the ground in the right hander prior to the Launch.

If you like PM me an email addy and I can try to shrink that part of the lap down enough for email.... wait, errrr, or should I be sending video files to Brian