All this talk about the 3 car is BS. I have NEVER had an entry in my log book stating that there is ANYTHING illegal with the car.
I have had NUMEROUS discussions about my battery/coolsuit bracket and was told by two officials that I needed to be prepared to remove it at anytime. NO official actually declared it illegal in accordance with the CCR. Glenn "claims" there is foam in my fuel tank. He brought it up last year and I checked it out and and have no reason to believe that there is any. AGAIN, no official action was taken but I followed up on it anyway. My chin spoiler (splitter) has been mentioned but AGAIN no official action has been taken. The spoiler has supports that prevent it from folding under the car. Originally the supports maintained the factory shape. Prior to TWS, I had an off that damaged the supports and tore the spoiler from its original mounting holes. For the new supports to be effective they push the bottom of the spoiler out beyond the OEM configuration. The CCR states that in some cases, the officals could approve this. How would you like to be called a cheater without any action being taken? EVERY time I have had an entry in a log book I have resolved the issue and been approved to race. Did I race and allow Jason to race in a car that COULD be considered illegal? YES. I am not going to sit on the sidelines just because people have it out for Jeff Burch. It has been mentioned that he found loopholes. Are loopholes ILLEGAL? Am I the only one who feels that this is unfair? Thanks for the calls and PMs.