Dave asked me to get with you guys and see who all would be up for a Sept event at Hallett.
This you should know:
This will not be a Texas Region AI/CMC point’s weekend.
It will be a Central Region AI/CMC point’s weekend if it is held.

We have always been fortunate to have other regions cross-over to our June Hallett event. This has been very beneficial for the Texas AI/CMC growth over the last few years. With drivers participating from 3 or more regions that end up on our annual point’s sheet, it has no doubt contributed to the appeal of AI/CMC in Texas. It seemed like this would be a good time to give back to a new and up and coming region to help get it established. One of the best ways to "get established" is to get names on the point’s sheet. The point’s sheet is one of the places people look to see which class(s) in their region has the best fields. Field size is a key factor in deciding what class to build/buy a car for.
So with that said.....
How many of you would be up for making this event? The Central Region folks are looking to get an approximate head count for this event. I know it is a little far out time wise, so I'm not looking for commitments. I know stuff happens between now and then. I’m just looking for a number of folks who would like to make this event.