So Misty's camaro is getting pad knock back in the rear again as the axles wear at the center diff pin. The axles then move in and out and cause the stock LS1 calipers and pads to knock back and get a long pedal. Thought I fixed the problem with new axles and getting away from the wilwoods which got rid of 90% of the issue, but the problem is back. So, since she has 3 channel ABS and only one line going to the rear axle, I am thinking of putting a 4 or 5lb residual pressure valve in the rear brake line to keep the pads lightly against the rear rotors. My question for those that have used them, if I go to push the piston back in while doing a rear pad job, does the residual valve "blow off" and allow me to press the piston back in without having to crack a line to bleed pressure?

If the consensus is no, I will likely install some stoptech "anti-knock back" springs in the stock LS1 rear calipers and see if that works.

I swear, I don't see how you camaro drivers deal with the crappy brakes and TERRIBLE front hubs. Mustangs are SO much better in this regard!

Thanks