Who watched this over the weekend?

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/3...events/2061134

Not too bad for a quick BETA test of what can be done on a small scale. If we were able to put this together for Hallett, I need ideas on raising the funds to get it done. This all revolves around a decent internet upload speed (we need at least 5M constant upload, but 8-10 is better).

I want to broadcast 2 race groups and the Thunder group is one that I know can sell.

Would each driver be willing to bump their entry fees $100 each for the weekend to give exposure for NASA and their classes? Get mom and dad to pitch in the extra $100 so they can watch you race on the computer vs going to the track. Your business?

We can also use large "gold level" sponsors. Do you know of any companies with $5k to $10k with an advertising budget willing to get full embedded logos, name announcements, and add spots? Racing related or not, if racers are their target market we can work with it.

This is something I've been waiting for to get at Hallett and we've finally got the technology, quality at and affordable place.