It's that time of year again and I just talked to Jim at MSRH about doing some dyno work for us on the Friday prior to the race. He does not have anyone on a list yet but he ask that I make one of who wants get a dyno done and at roughly what time. I can't make it to the track before noon so I will take a later time. If you are interested I will need to know by 1-9-14. That is the day I will turn in the list. If you are not on the list you will not be sure to get in to make your pulls. He is going to work from our list first if there are too many (never been an issue in the past). I don't know about other race groups but I know he does a few other cars in other classes some years. I don't remember what he charged and I did not ask. Jim has been fair in the past with us paying around from $75.00 to $90.00 for three pulls. If you are going to need to tune your car please let me know so we can allow for more time. This is a way better deal (for me at least) than driving thirty miles and loading and unloading the car. Let me know if you want in.

JJ