When I spun at ECR last year the drivers side tire hit or hooked the curbing pretty hard. It knocked the tire quite a bit toed out. Didn't see anything obvious at the track so just brought the toe in with a tie rod adjustment. Car seemed okay on Sunday. So this week I'm trying to check it out closer but I can't find anything? I can't remember if it bent the swaybar endlink bolt or not right now but I think it did. The control arm bolts didn't move in their alignment slots. Doesn't appear to be a bent control arm or upright. I have spares to compare. I'll pull them off this weekend and may replace the upright just in case. I can replace the upper and lower ball joints. I'll check the control arm bolts and spherical bearings to see if they are bent as well.
The tie rod looks straight and the end feels fine.
There has been a comment that maybe the steering jumped a gear or something. I checked at the steering wheel and it's the same revolutions from left or right. I'm my mind if it jumped on the rail gear it would have been off on both sides? Or is it possible that one side jumped? I thought it all turned off of one rail gear so if it moved then both tires would be turned the same direction?
What else could I check or what might be wrong?

I'll need some help to try and make it in the top 10.