Anyone have their front core support and inner fenders replaced? What about quarter/rockers?

My passenger front upper section of the rad support, and front half of the inner fender is all messed up from my punt in January. My off in Hallet looks to have dinged up my passenger inner fender slightly.

I picked up a 4th gen front clip from a junkyard a while back. Looking at everything, 100% of these parts are held on with spot welds. I'm thinking i'd just practice by using my spot weld bits on the junkyard piece to pull it apart for practice, then replace the inner (outer) fenders and core support. Just curious if anyone on here has tackled this on 4th gens themselves, or at least have good knowledge of what has been done for them.

For the quarter/rockers, I also have entire rocker/quarter combos that I took off a 4th gen (thanks Gary). Again I will practice/prep on these by drilling out the spotwelds around the perimeters, but may pony up to pay someone local to do the actual job on the car.

For those that have had their quarters replaced entirely, what was done about the section that tucks in under the roof skin? The only thing I could find online was one guy hacking away from the inside to reach those spotwelds:

http://ls1tech.com/forums/paint-body...maro-pics.html

I'm thinking leaving that chunk of QP attached to the car and sectioning out/in that piece to the replacement could be easier...