Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One Lap of America is coming to TWS

Senior Member Grass-Passer

Re: Hi Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by Alien
    FWIW, our avg speed on the way home including stops (from Daytona to College Station) was faster than the race average, in a 15 passenger van none the less
    Not sure if y'all went that fast because of Pam or in spite of Pam. Combination of the 2? :lol:

Corn took this one for my logbook

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rsmith350's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow nice shot!
    " Racing makes crack addiction look like a mild craving for something salty"

thanks for the compliments guys.

Jeff - its hard to take pics from the tower and grid... if you can convince Shannon (and Misty, Rick, PCA etc etc) I dont need to be there I'll spend all my weekends on a corner takin pics. I guess I could wave flags too...

here is another one of Misty's car in its natural state. no, no. not clean - broke! Taken with my new 40D.

and who is this? taken in May 2003 at a TDE event.

I'm sure I've got more of you guys, I have taken a lot of pics at TWS in the last 7 years! I've been digging through them anyways for track miata shots for TWS so maybe I'll post some more up.
    CORN
    Professional Track Bum
    http://www.corndesignsphotography.com/

Quote Originally Posted by rpoz27
    Not sure if y'all went that fast because of Pam or in spite of Pam. Combination of the 2? :lol:
    Must......resist........................too....... .....many...............................jokes.

Costas
    cars and such...

Senior Member Grass-Passer

Quote Originally Posted by Shortcutsleeping
    Quote Originally Posted by rpoz27
    Must......resist........................too....... .....many...............................jokes.

Costas
    cars and such...
    You're a gentleman, Costas!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    nice shot Corn.
    if you wouldnt mind, i'de love to have a CD w/ all the pics you have of me.
    tell me what its worth to you.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70
    nice shot Corn.
    if you wouldnt mind, i'de love to have a CD w/ all the pics you have of me.
    tell me what its worth to you.
    I'll see what I can dig up. I seem to rem your car at a few events, I'm sure I've probably got more.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rsmith350's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Corn did you happen to be at MSR-H this season. I would kill to get pics of me and Jeremy beating the crap out of those rental cars :lol:
    " Racing makes crack addiction look like a mild craving for something salty"

Quote Originally Posted by Rsmith350
    Corn did you happen to be at MSR-H this season. I would kill to get pics of me and Jeremy beating the crap out of those rental cars :lol:
    I work out at MSRH quite a lot, but unfortunately I'm always too busy in the tower at NASA events. Sorry mate.

Found pics from the Aug 2004 NASA race @ TWS. I'll hopefully find the time to process the whole event but here's one for you Todd.