Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LTB 4 New Shaved CMC Toyo Tires

LTB 4 New Shaved CMC Toyo Tires

Or, to see who has the best deal on them. Vilven? PST?

Thanks

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good luck with this one Eric. Vilven does not have them. Phil's and PST do but bend over from what I've heard (over $1000.00 for a set). We are told the new 888 does not have to be shaved but I noticed JB got a set and he had his shaved. John George can get them and have them shaved but I don't know his price. Michael has found a few places on the net for a lot less (in the $800.00 range) but I don't know if they can shave them. There is a thread with all this info on it. If you are looking for RA's I have two that I got from you that I bet we could make a deal on.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    I believe RA1s are still good for the first two events... I have over a dozen "thin to win" RA1s and a set of full treads from Adam that he claimed to have only run a lttle...

Junior Member Rookie
    What size and do you want to part with 4 of them?
    Scotty
    90 LX Mustang #73 CMC I hope

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt
    Good luck with this one Eric. Vilven does not have them. Phil's and PST do but bend over from what I've heard (over $1000.00 for a set). We are told the new 888 does not have to be shaved but I noticed JB got a set and he had his shaved. John George can get them and have them shaved but I don't know his price. Michael has found a few places on the net for a lot less (in the $800.00 range) but I don't know if they can shave them. There is a thread with all this info on it. If you are looking for RA's I have two that I got from you that I bet we could make a deal on.

JJ
    PM sent.. thx

Quote Originally Posted by David Love AI27
    I believe RA1s are still good for the first two events... I have over a dozen "thin to win" RA1s and a set of full treads from Adam that he claimed to have only run a lttle...
    Thx David /cheers

I thought we had more time to run the RA1's, so I have to rethink what I'm going to do.

Thank you to those that responded.

Hey partner,
    We've got plenty of 3 year old RA1's (I think)....let's burn those up and get a set of 888's for "the important races" only.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar
    Car owners ... always the bottom line before driver comfort/safety.

:roll:

Stay away from me and my driver. :twisted: