Again thanks for all the input. And I can appreciate everyones position here.
The floor pans are not that big of deal to replace. I was just looking for ease of installation, and wanted clarification so as not to paint myself in a corner like the 67 yellow fastback in attached thread. In this case, would have to do both sides from firewall back.
All or most of the upgrade mods to suspension I was going to build myself, control arms and all. Usually if I can get good look at it, and study it for bit to determine it function, can make it, albeit with lot of bitching and redos. (Was orginally trained as "combination body & paint" man as they called it in olden days.) Did do the shelby drop,adjustable control arms, and Granada disc conversion on my 65 coupe from scratch by gleaning info from internet. In other words, nothing original on my part, just following where others have gone before. But am little hazy on "adjustable" Ackerman.
So, thanks for the council. I will continue to ruminate. Just hate to see the old coupe go wanting.
TLS

Might show up at a track function in future to observe and eyeball at close proximity AI & X vehicles, but that would prob just shove me over the edge concerning decision.