Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is running AI and AIX in 2010...?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by David Love AI27
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchntx
    Hallett is looking like the only race I'll make in 2010. So I will probably run in AIX.
    If you will add Cresson, ECR and the Enduro weekend at TWS, I will sponsor you. What size tires are you running? Oh, and your will have to run a LiiR sticker on your car. Seriously... I don't care where you stick it, but you gotta stick it somewhere...
    Talk about setting yourself up?! ops:

David, National is listening more than you know. All it takes is someone willing to make an effort and a phone call to JWL or Kunzman. Seriously, we need to stop bitching and make things happen. I made Todd reconsider Donovan as regional AI directors because AL is busy with CMC stuff and we need more attention. I ain't doing much this year and maybe David and I together can do something to bring AI back to the status it was a couple years ago with good car counts and close racing. I'm working on a few other things too that might affect EVERYONE in this group to solve a bunch of the "bitching" over the last 5 years too. I have decided to be a part of the solution instead of just bitching about the problems....although, I might gripe every now and then for fun!

While I LOVED the year end video, I could not help but notice it was DOMINATED by CMC/2 video input. Practically NOTHING from AI and if we are going to keep AI viable around here, we need to take the reins and do something about it OURSELVES. I am calling on EVERYONE that is going to run AI/X this year to get camera of any kind and start recording incar, roof cams, out the rear window and other cool shots this year. We MUST do better.
    Ah, fugg it.

Quote Originally Posted by AI#97
    I am calling on EVERYONE that is going to run AI/X this year to get camera of any kind and start recording incar, roof cams, out the rear window and other cool shots this year. We MUST do better.
    This :!:
    2004 Camaro Mustang Challenge Champion
    2005 Camaro Mustang Challenge Champion

Senior Member Carroll Shelby donovan's Avatar
    Matt, I'm all in... I will be running in either AI or AIX depending on a few things, but I will run as much as I can.

I am willing to do anything we can to promote the series and the local group. I am willing to work with my vendor connections for awards, contingencys... if it comes down to it, I will put them up myself!!!

DD

I am planning to run a drama-less AIX season on American-made tires ('cause Canada don't make any race tires :roll: ) in an underpowered car ( no difference than this year...though we are planning on experimenting a bunch :twisted: ) and just having fun...I think that will be at least one of my contributions to growing the series.
    Planning on MSR-H, MSR-C and Hallet...whole season if I can swing it.

Quote Originally Posted by donovan
    Matt, I'm all in... I will be running in either AI or AIX depending on a few things, but I will run as much as I can.

I am willing to do anything we can to promote the series and the local group. I am willing to work with my vendor connections for awards, contingencys... if it comes down to it, I will put them up myself!!!

DD
    Badass! I want to try and work on something for all the local shops that support us road racing addicts here in this region and it could be as little as them donating t-shirts or shop decals to make sure we can help give back for the efforts they have given for us.

I'll be in touch over the rest of this year. I just need to find a way to stay closer to home and resolve a few other things as well as get my own car back on four wheels ASAP. Time is sort of a premium for me with traveling so much but that ends next week! Whoop!!! back to working in the garage and getting to the track!
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    [quote="AI#97"]
    Quote Originally Posted by donovan

DD
    Badass! I want to try and work on something for all the local shops that support us road racing addicts here in this region and it could be as little as them donating t-shirts or shop decals to make sure we can help give back for the efforts they have given for us.

I'll be in touch over the rest of this year. I just need to find a way to stay closer to home and resolve a few other things as well as get my own car back on four wheels ASAP. Time is sort of a premium for me with traveling so much but that ends next week! Whoop!!! back to working in the garage and getting to the track!

You should have said: Back to snappin necks and cashin checks, PAH!! :P
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

I turn 35 next week so I think those days of being that way are behind me. Looking ahead to my future a lot more now.
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Looking ahead to my future a lot more now.
    Who is this? What did you do with MFW?
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Member Rookie
    COunt me in for Hallett AI.
    2009 Nationals. I was robbed

Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383
    Looking ahead to my future a lot more now.
    Who is this? What did you do with MFW?
    People have been saying that a lot lately but you clowns don't know the real me and have this assumption about the way I am that is WAY off base.

Anyway, thanks for the responses and I'll add in a couple of folks I know that are supposed to join us in Houston and will move forward with contacting folks for setting up the awards program.
    Ah, fugg it.