Thread: getting ra1s

Senior Member Grass-Passer Crumpacker's Avatar
    Was about to call about 275s, thanks for the update. FML
    Sam Crumpacker
    CMC #54 - '94 Creamsicle

"Group D, Drama, to grid.."

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hood
    Guys! I just got the call I was waiting for from Treadzone in PA. He says that he has 24 tires (255/50-16), shaved, to the door for $920. If we get more than one order they can be shipped on a pallet to save some of the shipping cost (save and extra 5$ per tire). Let me know if you are interested. I haven't checked on the 17's yet but I'm sure he has these as well.
    PM Sent
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Adam Ginsberg's Avatar
    Call/email Bryan Shackelford w/Toyo's Only in AZ. He'll accept ready-to-expire Toyo bucks, and I believe he has 275's in stock. Let him know I sent ya.

Bryan Shackelford
    Toyo's Only
    Authorized Motorsports Dealer
    Toyo, Nitto, Goodyear
    We accept Toyo Bucks
    Trackside service available
    (602) 252-3301 Shop
    (602) 252-3319 Fax
    toyosonly@yahoo.com

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Guys! I just got the call I was waiting for from Treadzone in PA. He says that he has 24 tires (255/50-16), shaved, to the door for $920. If we get more than one order they can be shipped on a pallet to save some of the shipping cost (save and extra 5$ per tire). Let me know if you are interested. I haven't checked on the 17's yet but I'm sure he has these as well.
    Jason needs a set... or two... How many on a pallet?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Thanks Adam... I just dropped him an email. I have some that expire this month.

Senior Member Grass-Passer Hood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David Love AI27
    Jason needs a set... or two... How many on a pallet?
    I just got off the phone with the sales guy at Treadzone ( jspecht@treadzone.com ). He said that he currently has 5 sets of 16's ready to be shaved at $920 a set delivered. He will have 17's in next week ($924/set!! delivered). He DOES take Toyo Bucks and he also has his own contingency for tire money. Anyway, email him directly with your order, specifying the tread depth you want them shaved to. Over and out.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by Midnight Oil... something we all seem to burn just before a race weekend.
    Gary Hood
    CMC #20
    OH WOW! Racing

You all need to be careful where you get your tires. Make sure the dates are current.
    Those tires 255/50-16 at TreadZone currently have a date code of 2007

Prices have gone up about $5 this year.
    I will have NEW date coded 275/40-17 RA-1s very soon. I will know more on Friday or Monday.
    John G.
    www.chicane23store.com
    http://www.chicane23.com/chicane23/i...ane23_ban1.gif

Maximum Motorsports, Griggs Racing, G-Stream Wings, Brembo, Canton, Fuel Safe, Toyo Tires, Hoosier, Koni, StopTechPit Pal, etc.
    2004 & 2005 American Iron series Champion

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chicane23
    You all need to be careful where you get your tires. Make sure the dates are current.
    Those tires 255/50-16 at TreadZone are currently have a date code of 2007

I will have NEW date coded 275/40-17 RA-1s very soon. I will know more on Friday or Monday.
    Let me know John when you find out. I hope they come in next week.

JJ

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt
    Let me know John when you find out. I hope they come in next week.

JJ

I will Sir....ASAP, I will check in on Friday.

Your order (275/40-17 - 4/32) is in and so is Jeremiah's (275/40-17 - 4/32) and Brian's (275/35-18 - 4/32)
    John G.
    www.chicane23store.com
    http://www.chicane23.com/chicane23/i...ane23_ban1.gif

Maximum Motorsports, Griggs Racing, G-Stream Wings, Brembo, Canton, Fuel Safe, Toyo Tires, Hoosier, Koni, StopTechPit Pal, etc.
    2004 & 2005 American Iron series Champion

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by chicane23
    Those tires 255/50-16 at TreadZone currently have a date code of 2007

I got a set of 07s... I thought the new ones were supposed to be available mid January?