Thread: Wanted: 1/2 Raceport @ Hallett

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by kbrewmr2 View Post
    As seems typical with tracks in this region email is rarely responded to. They're even hard to get on the phone sometimes...
    Connie has always been very responsive in my experience the last two years. I just emailed her a few days ago and she got back to me the very next day. Wish I had seem this email first and I would have asked if there were any spots left...I booked mine in November
    I'll give her a call and see what I can find out...maybe save her/us multiple calls/emails.

I'm looking for a spot to split also.

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFirePony View Post
    Connie has always been very responsive in my experience the last two years. I just emailed her a few days ago and she got back to me the very next day. Wish I had seem this email first and I would have asked if there were any spots left...I booked mine in November
    I'll give her a call and see what I can find out...maybe save her/us multiple calls/emails.
    well aren't you special kidding!

Laura's been calling on and off all week to no avail to let them know we're transferring our spot to one of my TT guys since we won't be able to make it due to a wedding
    Ken Brewer; 1994 Toyota MR2 - #6 PTF
    SI wannabe - anyone got a spare money tree?
    "Zoom Zoom Zoom - On any given weekend more Mazdas make optimistic pass attempts than any other brand!"

( ops: ) OK I give up...supposed to be embarrased but won't come out right
    Anyway...I put a call into Connie - no promises - it is Mother's day weekend.

I'll go on record and say that I'd be willing to share my spot...I guess since Sam is covered (pun intended), JLo it's yours if you still need - otherwise on down the list. My car is fat and so is my butt - we'll make it work

Anyone here have #24 ...would be cozy to just have 3 cars between the two spots.
    Last edited by BlueFirePony; 05-06-2011 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks, last year dad and I fit the 27 and the 3 on our side of the race port we shared with Gary. I think you could easily fit 4 cars in a race port.
    Jason Love
    Love in it Racing
    "Sometimes its better to be lucky than good."
    2010 CMC Champion

Now that you say that, IIRC we had #4 last year and shared the entire 1-2-3-4 spot with Rene Molina and some other ST and TT guys and got 6 in there at one point...and had a decent amount of room since we all worked it out and were in three different groups. But that's a one big port so it was easy to run front to back and side to side.
    If #24 is an AI/CMC brother we could probably get 4 in there...I'd think we'd be pressing our luck assuming that though if its someone from another group...no way of knowing if they are already assuming 2 cars themselves or whatever.
    Anyway...anyone else in the 23/24 or 25/26 ports?

Senior Member Grass-Passer y5e06's Avatar

still lookin'

Anyone looking to share their raceport?...
    Dust Collector

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    I guess I'm out in the weeds. Didn't follow this thread and didn't really think about the RacePorts...
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...