Thread: NASA Membership No Longer Provides GRM Subscription

Hybrid View

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I got an email from NASA today about it (the vid). I had never gotten one before, so I assume they are aware of the lack of folks being aware of it existing. Like it on FB as well. I saw where there were other months editions loaded. I'll see about starting a new thread and updating it monthly w/ the new vid.
    I like it. I can see this growing and possibly adding a Regional segment. Jeff Burch would be great for this. Perhaps we have a new task to abuse Gary with.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70 View Post
    I got an email from NASA today about it (the vid). I had never gotten one before, so I assume they are aware of the lack of folks being aware of it existing. Like it on FB as well. I saw where there were other months editions loaded. I'll see about starting a new thread and updating it monthly w/ the new vid.
    I like it. I can see this growing and possibly adding a Regional segment. Jeff Burch would be great for this. Perhaps we have a new task to abuse Gary with.
    Getting Jeff and Gary and others involved would be a great way to put a regional face on it and also make it more "real". This type of content, the isolatation on passing scenarios as an example, is exactly what needs to be socialized. Kudos...more to come I am sure.
    One thing I want to communicate to Ryan and John (sent an email already) is about the way they handled the discussion about how dangerous racing in NASA is...based on Ryan's response it's all up to the safety equipment - that's exactly his response. The safety equipment is part of it but they left a huge question mark for anyone that is not familiar with racing and looking to get involved. NASA does a lot more to ensure safe racing than just mandating HANS, cages, fire suppression and safety nets - they and the racers to a lot to reduce the chance of that stuff ever being needed as well...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    I found out first about the video through twitter.