Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Reports

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar

Daily Reports

Can somebody in Ohio send back daily reports? (No comments on the timeliness of our normal regional reports needed here) Just a quick and simple note is all. Those of us unable to attend would greatly appreciate it!!
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar
    I talked with Glenn around 2pm today.

He said they (Glenn, Nick, Adam, Todd, Robert and Jeff) were all within 100 miles or so of the track.

Incident free.

Senior Member Grass-Passer macstang's Avatar
    The track will have free wireless access in the vicinity of the kiosk. They will be broadcasting live lap times etc. The link is on the Nationals site. I should be able to log on and update yall daily. If I cant, Ill ask one of the others to.
    Jerry
    Team Warhorse-Bishop/MacNeil
    CMC Mustang #44
    Red 1993 Mustang TTB # 15

>>>>RETIRED-PENDING OVERSEAS TOUR<<<<

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    NASA Championships Broadcasts Live Race Results Over the Internet

For Immediate Release:

RICHMOND, CA, Sept 11, 2006 - NASA is pleased to announce that race fans will be able to watch race results from the first ever NASA Championships presented by Toyo Tires at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course live on the Internet.

Simply visit http://drivenasa.com/liveresults and you will be able to watch the race results as they happen and follow the action from anywhere in the world. For more information on the NASA Championships, please visit www.nasachampionships.com.

My daily report for Tues day is:

I blew a trailer hub in Columbus Ohio last night. Couldnt fand anything at that hour. Stayed in hotel. Found a hub, bought a spare also. The spare cost less than a night in a hotel so, do the math. Now Im waiting for the rain to let up so I can hook up the trailer and bring it to a car wash to hide from the elements and do this emergency maintenance.

Lessons learned: Always keep trailer bearings maintained/packed greased. Always pack a spare hub. Bearing buddies may be a good idea also for when I dont have time to tear apart the hubs and pack them.

Micah went on to the track last night. It is raining cats and dogs and isnt supposed to let up until maybe tomorrow. He did happen to have spare trailer brakes in his railer, and the bad hub took out my brakes, so I did get lucky there. I also got lucky when I noticed the bad hub at a gas station, rather than when my tire would have fell off and made a mess on the highway.

So far so good on this trip.
    Jerry
    CMC Mustang #44

And the red car still runs like shit.....
    Jerry
    CMC Mustang #44

Senior Member Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by macstang
    Micah went on to the track last night. It is raining cats and dogs and isnt supposed to let up until maybe tomorrow.
    I just saw on weatherbug there is a flash flood waring in that area. Yeah, no sun until Thursday. Highs in the uooer 70's & lows in the upper 50's for the rest of the week.
    David
    89 Mustang LX, A4 331 Stroker, 325rwhp. 360rwtq, Full Griggs,Cobra brakes w/ABS
    Yahoo Racing Ltd.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex89
    Quote Originally Posted by macstang
    Micah went on to the track last night. It is raining cats and dogs and isnt supposed to let up until maybe tomorrow.
    I just saw on weatherbug there is a flash flood waring in that area. Yeah, no sun until Thursday. Highs in the uooer 70's & lows in the upper 50's for the rest of the week.
    YEP!!! Some of us went and looked at the weather histories for MO this time of year and planned on two full sets of rain tires to complement the 2 full sets of shaved tires.... :wink: Atleast the guys had some good rain race practice at TWS!!!!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardP
    NASA Championships Broadcasts Live Race Results Over the Internet

For Immediate Release:

RICHMOND, CA, Sept 11, 2006 - NASA is pleased to announce that race fans will be able to watch race results from the first ever NASA Championships presented by Toyo Tires at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course live on the Internet.

Simply visit http://drivenasa.com/liveresults and you will be able to watch the race results as they happen and follow the action from anywhere in the world. For more information on the NASA Championships, please visit www.nasachampionships.com.
    They are on track and I have seen both Glenn and Adam at the top of the charts so far.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    only seeing current practice session which looks to be hondas.....can't find AI/CMC numbers anywhere....?