Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
I picked up the 55 from Illicit Motorsports. Jason installed the Wildrides S-Box (big job), new gears, new K-member, new steering rack, MM rack bushings, set bump steer, and corner weighted it. I pulled the car in my shop yesterday and Jason's work is impeccable! I was going to fix the exhaust (new mufflers and hangers) but I ran out of time. I bled the brakes, changed all the fluids and loaded it on the trailer. I still don't know what is causing it to starve for fuel when it's under half a tank. Just have to make sure it's full prior to each race.

Another issue we don't understand is when the car is on the tilt trailer it will roll off even with it in gear.....any gear. You would think it would be way down on power with compression so low but last year the car made way over the numbers. Maybe this year it will not but certainly last year at TWS it was plenty powerful. Any ideas on this?

JJ
is the motor spinning while it's in gear or is the clutch not holding? As for the fuel starve at half tank, are you certain it's starving or is it getting hot with dumps and no fuel to cool it. Remember, it's a returnless system so the fuel just gets hot and does not circulate to cool things off. I've seen several 99+ cars have fuel pump overheating issues with low fuel. Just food for thought.