Quote Originally Posted by bossskip302
Todd I could recap all of the info of the national site if that would help....and then post here?

Todd call me tonight if you can.

Skip
254-445-4661
I already have everything...very little....off the national site, MM site, Griggs site and toyo...even have the NASA race car tech sheets and MIGHT even consider putting the latest CCR in there as well.

Looking for:

BBK
Steeda...but not many people are running the equipment to qualify.
Painless
PST
anything from the f-body contingent
and that's it. There really isn't all that much and some are JUST nationals

Those going for the MM end of year money....you MUST have the application in before Challenge 3 to qualify. Forms are on their site, I am sure you have the address..... www.maximummotorsports.com

If anyone knows or finds the others I have not listed, send them over to matt@aggie97.com I will print them and put them in "The Box".

I am also going to start putting pricing sheets in there from our title sponsors like Pace American Trailers as well as other local/regional "go to" shops for services that we might need. If I can, I am going to include contacts for special order stuff like brake lines, pads, and other consumables as I find them....probably in a binder with the info laminated to keep our grubby hands off them.