I don't know about you guys, but I love the Annual AI/CMC Banquets we have each year. Since the management change w/ NASA TX, the word is the Annual NASA Banquet will be held at the last event (Sat night?), and not at the 1st even of the following season. I have to say I'm not a fan of this. I like to get away from the track where I'm not worried about having to work on the car, or get cleaned up, or split our time between all the other classes. I like to get someplace climate controled as well. We have had some really great banquets over the years, and I hate to see this partof AI/CMC Texas history go away.

There has been no dues collected this year to support a banquet. What does this mean? It means there will likely be a small increase in the amount $$ required from all of us to make this happen.

What we need:
1) Feedback for or against having the 2011 AI/CMC Texas Banquet. I say yes.
2) We need a date. Best dates are between Post ECR and pre X-mas. I prefere prior to Thanksgiving myself.
3) We need a city and location. College Station (Wings and More) has always worked well as a central location.
4) We need to know if catering will be required or not (location will decide this).
5) We need a head count.
6) Who is gonna make the 2011 AI/CMC Texas Video?
7) Do we want to make 2011 AI/CMC Texas shirts?

It is getting late in the year, so we really need to move on this.
For those who feel the past banquets were lacking, I invite you to volunteer to organize it this year.