Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
If you want to have private conversations with those that respond as "Interested", you are free to do that.

It is not fair to ask those with a different opinion than you to not post on this open forum.
I don't want to speak for Bryan but I think he was just trying to keep this thread from going to shit. If he does not get enough people that say they are interested in his idea then it's all a moot point.

Most, if not all of us can afford to buy RR's but it sure seams like a waste to me. Of course if Jay and I ran up front more and my RR's were free or almost free I'm sure I would not give a damn how much tires cost for the mid-pack and back of the pack slackers. I may be wrong but I think the cost of tires is keeping some away from racing. Not just in our series. Even if you do like Michael and Kevin and get two race weekends out of a set you are still talking what......six or seven hundred dollars per weekend for RR's? It really does not make a shit to me. I'm 62 years old and my days of racing are numbered and going to a street tire is not going to extend that time frame. I do wish we had done something to attract new racer years ago so we could have had 20 car fields.
Off my soap box.

JJ