Quick update and some data I compiled last night.

I have four who are willing to buy a different tire for their next set. Likely would have had another but he ordered a set of RR's the day before. I have had two people reach out that I had not spoken to before I posted. Before I posted I had four who were interested, another one was interested but with more stipulations. This is why I decided to post it as there seemed to be interest. There are several who I haven't reached out to and I have only reached out to one who hasn't been racing for awhile so far.

Data-Last year we averaged 8.4 racers per weekend from Texas at 5 events. There were 15 different racers throughout the season. So to increase that field by 33% would only be 5 new/old racers to come out.

Michael-great chat last night. I'm just asking for the respect to allow those who are interested to let it be known without getting argued with. Like Jerry said if there isn't interest and I was the only one then it's moot.

After we give it some time for people to contact me and me to reach out to others who have cars sitting around then we can see whether it's worth spending any energy to consider there being an option.

I'll close with the reminder that within Time Trail they have a sub class that uses a 200 TW tire that I need to check on to see what they are doing for 2020. CMC and NASA was started because they wanted a different option from the way SCCA and A Sedan was going so it's part of the culture and I don't it to become what it tried to get away from.