Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: MSR Cresson - March 8-9 - Time to sign up!

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    He took a cheap shot on the NASA forums to about racers needing their hands held. Funny how people have balls behind a computer screen.
    Come by for a beer and we can discuss the cheap shots and not-so-cheap-and-very-valid-shots taken by all sides in that thread. An astute observer would also notice that I was including myself on the reciving end of said alleged "cheap shot" (that was really just some lighthearted ball busting).

There are TONS of all y'all asshats at any and all levels, groups, cars, colors, creeds, religions, zodiac signs, etc (TT included) that either can't read or are in too big of a damn hurry to take the time to read the stupid rulebook and then get all huffy puffy ermahgerd mad when they get their pee-pee slapped for breaking a rule they could've known about or at least gotten confused on and then asked about ahead of time. I guess that includes your Spec Miata buddy....? I know it includes me at times, I either remember wrong or just go on a hunch on what I think I read a while back and whoops wasn't quite accurate. Shit happens.

Back out again. See y'all there.

PS - It's kinda funny ancient history but the only reason I even started reading this board and posting here was to help cross pollenate information that previous regional leadership was very poor at distributing. Sometimes Glenn & crew would hear of something first and I could read it and get it out to the rest of the groups and also vice versa. Just became habit. Dave's great at getting info out so that need is alot smaller now....

PPS - If David Love offers one more time at the right time when I a.) have spare money and am b.) feeling froggy enough - watch out for the #3 with a new fresh diff is all I'm gunna say

PPPS - what's with the light signups from all groups it looks like? What potential/actual event conflicts are going on? Or are people just being slow to sign up?
    Last edited by kbrewmr2; 02-24-2014 at 04:19 PM. Reason: ermahgerd rherlz r herd to reeed.
    Ken Brewer; 1994 Toyota MR2 - #6 PTF
    SI wannabe - anyone got a spare money tree?
    "Zoom Zoom Zoom - On any given weekend more Mazdas make optimistic pass attempts than any other brand!"

Quote Originally Posted by kbrewmr2 View Post
    PPPS - what's with the light signups from all groups it looks like? What potential/actual event conflicts are going on? Or are people just being slow to sign up?
    I think they heard you were gonna be there. As for me, I was just too lazy to register early.
    Jim Dulaney
    AI 117

Quote Originally Posted by Dulaney View Post
    I think they heard you were gonna be there. As for me, I was just too lazy to register early.
    Well I am planning to cook for the # that signed up last year...so there may be lots of left overs for breakfast Sunday - yummm...pulled pork, chirizo or beef brisket with egg or potatoes breakfast burrito

Senior Member Grass-Passer MikeP99Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrewmr2 View Post
    breaking the over and out promise - when's the last time you even wheeled a car Brian? Anyway - ask Patterson what it's like to go off there - I've waved yellow for it so I know it happened.

REALLY over and out now. Unless y'all keep jawing back.
    That was Brian Hanchey driving my car, not me for that off.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We got two weeks still. What's the big hurry.......

Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70 View Post
    We got two weeks still. What's the big hurry.......
    Because the cyclone field 7s looking thin. I think Thunder/Cyclone mix on the 3.1 is looking good right now. LOL.

On the 3.1, its fun. Therefore, we shall have a extra "fun" session for race cars to give it a try. Give us feedback on what the issues are and Ill add to the list of facility improvements we are asking for. Maybe it can be modified.
    Dave Balingit
    NASA RM Regional Dir

I'd be for that only if that means I finally get to do a @#$%#$^ standing start for once those weeines aren't down for it normally....
    Ken Brewer; 1994 Toyota MR2 - #6 PTF
    SI wannabe - anyone got a spare money tree?
    "Zoom Zoom Zoom - On any given weekend more Mazdas make optimistic pass attempts than any other brand!"

Quote Originally Posted by nasa-rm View Post
    Because the cyclone field 7s looking thin. I think Thunder/Cyclone mix on the 3.1 is looking good right now. LOL.

On the 3.1, its fun. Therefore, we shall have a extra "fun" session for race cars to give it a try. Give us feedback on what the issues are and Ill add to the list of facility improvements we are asking for. Maybe it can be modified.
    They are adding lots of curbing to the 1.3 right now.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dcapps View Post
    Been a while but the car is updated, tested and ready to go. We are working on Irwin's car to have it ready as well. Will be good to hang out with you guys again. Planning on running number 53 but can change that if needed. I have lots of colored tape!
    Good to have you back-AI needs some more S197's.

I just had to sign up to takeaway a podium spot from the 55 and 70.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

All I've really got left to do is get a current medical and it looks like I'm going to be ready as well. Rusty, but ready...