Thread: results coming soon.

Hybrid View

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Funny how Jander is the only one of you guys that listened about PRACTICE = FAST. And Tyler is going to whip all your asses once he learns to drive that mustang. His experience in the Miata and carrying momentum is going to be VERY helpful. You ALL should take a note from those two....or at least get used to seeing the backs of their cars! Love seeing the new guys jump right in an kick some ass!
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Nope, been listening...

Quote Originally Posted by AI#97 View Post
    Funny how Jander is the only one of you guys that listened about PRACTICE = FAST.
    Practice also equals gas/tires/brakes/parts/time/money/etc.

Ran about 1-2% off the show ponies quick race laps at TWS on RA1s and first time ever on 17s.

I think those guys are awesome on and off track and am (currently) happy with the fun/$ I get out of all of this.

Probably need to update the signature to be along the lines of "fastest Orange mid-pack rolling chicane in CMC."
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97 View Post
    Funny how Jander is the only one of you guys that listened about PRACTICE = FAST. And Tyler is going to whip all your asses once he learns to drive that mustang. His experience in the Miata and carrying momentum is going to be VERY helpful. You ALL should take a note from those two....or at least get used to seeing the backs of their cars! Love seeing the new guys jump right in an kick some ass!
    It's not that we did not listen. Anyone that does this deal more than two times knows that seat time is everything. I'm happy for Kevin but I have a life away from the track. Would I like to do a few DE events....sure but since we started racing I have not done a single day at the track except for NASA race weekends. Guess I could punt Jay for more seat time but for some of us we are getting out about what we put in. I would love to win more races but I'm not willing to put in the time or money and for me just getting away to the track for six race weekends is all I can do.

JJ